Why purchase ETL listed products?
How can you benefit from the ETL?
Whether purchasing for yourself or procuring on behalf of businesses or the public sector, browse around 8,000 independently tested and stringently assessed products that can help save you energy and money.
Business and public sector
The ETL provides information and resources to help businesses and the public sector to make considered environmental purchases through impartial advice. The scheme can help you through:
- Easy access to detailed, in-depth information on energy efficient technologies that meet Government Buying Standards (GBS).
- Performance and product features that are easy to compare so you can see the associated cost and energy savings.
- Guidance on sustainable energy sources and energy efficiency to help inform your decisions.
Easily evaluate, compare, and source products across multiple categories. The scheme supports you with:
- An up to date list of energy-saving technology with detailed and in-depth product information. Contact details for manufacturers so you can ask them questions directly.
- Access to our API which brings the list to your own in-house websites and apps. It's free to use and includes product features, product images, and a search and filter function.